4 Creedon Close EVANSTON PARK, SA 5116$335,000 - $350,000
Unique floor plan and affordable living on a low maintenance block!
House - EVANSTON PARK SA
We are proud to present this beautifully maintained three bedroom, two bathroom, courtyard home to the market. Built in 2003 and situated on a 420sqm allotment, this home would be perfect for singles, young families, first home buyers or retirees.
If you are looking for a home with a unique floorplan, in a quiet cul-de-sac, amongst quality homes and close to conveniences, then this is definitely worth your inspection. The location is fantastic, being a quick walk to Trinity College and Starplex, close to the Gawler Green shopping precinct, and only a short drive into Gawler or the Northern Expressway.
The property features:
• The master bedroom is located at the rear of the home, away from the other bedrooms. It has sliding door access to a private patio area and features an ensuite and walk in robe.
• Bedroom two features a walk in robe and bedroom three has a large built in robe.
• Three way second bathroom
• Formal lounge area at the front (alternatively used as a fourth bedroom or study)
• Rear family and meals area overlooking the outdoors with three large, north facing, picture windows and a sliding door, allowing for lots of natural light.
• Kitchen with a Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, walk in pantry, pura tap, great bench space and a breakfast bar with enough room for the whole family.
• Gabled and fully covered outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan.
• Two split systems for heating and cooling.
• Ceiling fans to all living areas.
• Security screen doors and security locks to all windows.
• Double garage with access into the house and three roller doors (1 automatic).
• Low maintenance gardens.
Please call Nicky anytime for more information on this lovely home.
Allotment 420sqm (approx.)
Year built 2003