244 Barossa Valley Way GAWLER EAST, SA 5118$699,995 - $710,000
Superb Quality Home on approx. 2089sqm allotment with shedding!
House - GAWLER EAST SA
Offering luxury living of impressive proportions, this large family home will tick all the boxes!
From the moment you enter this lovely property it is all class. With a flexible floorplan and enormous living area, this home invites so many possibilities and allows its new owner to adjust the home to their lifestyle.
The entrance offers total security for these home owners with beautiful brick and stone fencing and electric security gate. The home is also set back from the road, so the traffic noise is kept to a minimum.
A timeless federation style faade with veranda will greet you and is complimented by the beautifully landscaped gardens.
Open the large double doors and be in awe of the wide entry foyer and hallway with leadlight windows, ornate arch, 10ft high ceilings, beautiful cornicing, solid timber floorboards and large rooms, offering a great open space feeling.
• Bedroom one with quality built in robes and ensuite offering a huge spa bath, shower, vanity, toilet, bidet, and floor to ceiling tiles.
• Bedroom two with walk in robe and ensuite offering shower, vanity, and toilet.
• Bedroom three with walk in robe and ensuite offering spa bath, shower, vanity, and toilet.
• Bedroom four which could also be used as a study or home theatre.
• Double doors lead to the home theatre room which could alternatively be used as another bedroom, formal lounge, or study.
• Stunning, modern kitchen with electric oven/cooktop, Pura tap, dishwasher, and abundance of cupboard and bench space
• Open plan meals, dining and lounge area
• Main family bathroom offering shower, spa bath, vanity, and a separate toilet.
• Fantastic size laundry with plenty of storage cupboards
• Plenty of storage
• Year-round comfort is taken care of with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and plenty of insulation throughout.
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Two carports under the main roof, with panelled auto roller doors (one on each side of the home) for his and her luxury.
• The side driveway provides access to the rear of the property and the shed.
The enormous, high pitched shed is every mans’ dream and would be perfect for a home business or man cave! Offering auto roller door, concrete, power, mezzanine storage, separate toilet and fully contained granny flat/teenagers retreat.
The self-contained granny flat/teenagers retreat is lined and features a kitchen/living area, bedroom and ensuite offering shower, toilet, and vanity.
Water costs are kept to a minimum with two large rainwater tanks fully plumbed to all bathrooms and the shed.
All of these amazing features are sitting on a huge allotment of 2089sqm (approx.) and although the property is large, it is well set up for low maintenance living, making it a terrific lifestyle property.
Please call me anytime to book in your viewing time or for more information.
Year Built – 2004
Land Size – 2089sqm approx.
Hot water system electric