23 Bridport Street ELIZABETH PARK, SA 5113$229,000 - $239,000
Open Cancelled - Sorry for the inconvenience
House - ELIZABETH PARK SA
Brilliant family home, on a corner block, with ample shedding!
This is a terrific opportunity for the astute buyer to purchase a neat as a pin three-bedroom family home! Situated on a great size corner block, on a very quiet street, this home has been treasured by a long-time owner and offers so much to the growing family! Suitable for first home buyers, investors or the growing family, do not delay on this one!
– Three terrific size bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
– Modern bathroom with combined shower/spa bath, vanity and separate toilet.
– Good size kitchen area with separate pantry and ample cupboard space.
– Dining area adjacent.
– Spacious lounge room with floorboards and fitted with gas heating.
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout the whole home.
– Flat roof verandah perfect for entertaining guests.
– Lined shed with concrete and power. Boasting two separate rooms able to store 4 cars.
– Additional garden shed included.
– Double carport with roller door access from the side.
– Complete, secure fencing around the entire allotment.
– Side access to the backyard through lockable gates.
– Alarm system
– Three rainwater tanks.
– Solar hot water unit.
– Roller shutters fitted to the front windows.
This is a terrific opportunity to secure a fantastic home, offering so many features at an affordable price tag! Call Brodie Barker for more information if required.
Year Built 1971
Land Size 740 sqm (approx.)
Dwelling Size 108 sqm (approx.)
Council Rates $1,400 (approx.)