22 Edward Street SPRINGTON, SA 5235$309,999 Negotiable
All serious offers considered!! Family home in fantastic country town!
House - SPRINGTON SA
In the lovely country town of Springton, situated on the edge of the Barossa Valley is this immaculately presented, timber frame home on a large allotment of 1011sqm (quarter acre).
– Plenty of room for the growing family
– Four bedrooms (alternatively 3 plus study)
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area with great natural lighting
– Main family bathroom with separate toilet and vanity
– Linen cupboards for storage
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Outdoor, covered entertaining area
– Shedding with high pitched roof (room for cars and a boat)
– Solar power with a good rebate
– Good quality retaining
– Rainwater tank
– Low maintenance
– Built on site in 2009
– Walking distance to the primary school and main street of Springton
– 7 minutes to Mount Pleasant for all amenities
– Within an hour to the river
This property would be perfect for anyone wanting a nice country lifestyle.
Please contact me anytime!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1011 m²
- 2 Garage