14 Riggs Lane GAWLER EAST, SA 5118Contact Agent
High Quality Home On Great Size Allotment with New Fencing!!
House - GAWLER EAST SA
Located in the dress circle on Springwood Estate Reserve, you will have private access to the reserve/parklands to the front of the home and also access to a small reserve on the western side. Full landscaping completed in April 2017 with plenty of room for a good sized shed, storage of caravans and trailers or a swimming pool! New fencing completed in August 2017. This spectacular home is ready for its new owner to move in and enjoy!
• Three brilliant size bedrooms (optional fourth bedroom)
• Master with his and hers walk through robe, and breathtaking ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles.
• Bedrooms two and three with well-appointed, mirrored built in robes
• Kitchen with ample cupboard space, brand new gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, double sink, large walk in pantry and breakfast bar.
• Open plan living and dining area.
• Formal lounge/sitting room with terrific views of the parkland, could alternatively be used as a fourth bedroom
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate toilet and vanity.
• Outstanding laundry with built in cupboards and ample bench space.
• Cloak/extra storage room plus linen cupboards throughout the home.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
• Spacious outdoor undercover alfresco area for entertaining.
• Plus courtyard to the western side, great for entertaining in winter.
• Double garage with automatic panel lift doors (fitted with pull down attic ladder for ease of access and room for storage)
• Side access with room for a good size shed, storage of caravans or trailers or pool if you desire!
• Landscaping completed April 2017.
• New fencing installed August 2017.
• Rainwater tank plumbed to the home 3000L.
• Double glazed glass windows, fully insulated, mains gas and sewer connected and instant gas hot water unit.
There has been no expense spared throughout this build and not a single detail has been missed. Call anytime to organise your viewing of this stunning home!
Year built 2016
Built by Frank Nesci Homes
Land size 638 sqm (approx.)
Building size 293 sqm approx. under main roof
Living area – 192 sqm approx.
Council rates – $1350.00 approx. per year
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 638 m²
- 2 Garage