1 Heathcott Court BLAKEVIEW, SA 5114$259,999 - $269,999
Neat and tidy three-bedroom home on a corner block with shedding for vehicles!
House - BLAKEVIEW SA
This is a terrific opportunity for the right buyer to secure a terrific three-bedroom home on a good size block with shed storage. The home is built in 1995 and consists of three bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen with eat in meals area, lounge room, laundry, a shed with good access, single carport, outdoor veranda and is situated on a good size 535sqm (corner block).
The home is located only minutes from the nearby Blakes crossing shopping precinct, is within walking distance to nearby transport and is located in amongst other quality homes.
– Three bedrooms, all with built in cupboards
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms one and two
– Single bathroom with shower, bath and separate vanity/toilet
– Kitchen with gas cooktop/oven, good storage cupboards and puratap
– Meals area adjacent to the kitchen
– Terrific size lounge room area with new carpet
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– 20 x 30 shed with power connected (access from the driveway for parking vehicles)
– Space gas wall heater connected in the living area (with vents going into both living areas)
– Two rain water tanks
– Outdoor verandah area for entertaining guests
– Single carport
– Ample parking facilities with a great size front driveway
– Gas hot water unit
Call Brodie Barker on 0404 717 340 to book a time to view.
Year built 1995
Dwelling size 119sqm approx.
Land size – 535 sqm approx.
Council rates TBA
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 535 m²